Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Wiki
a comprehensive compendium of all elements of this crossover fangame that anyone can edit
416 articles since May 29, 2008.
Contents (view all pages)
Super Mario Fusion: Revival - A spinoff and sister project to Mushroom Kingdom Fusion that focuses more on Mario-style game mechanics.
Today is July 21, 2014
- April 1st, 2012: MKF version 0.5 has finally been released! With over 50 new levels, new characters, powerups, minigames, revamped world maps, working save system, and much more, this latest version of Mushroom Kingdom Fusion is bigger than ever before. You can download the new version here: http://fusionfangaming.spriters-resource.com/index.php/topic,673.0/topicseen.html (the date is merely a coincidence- this is not a prank)
- August 16, 2011: The MKF Reactor has moved 52 days early on August 15, 2011. The entire contents of MKFR is still available. It is just offline to make it clear we have moved. If you need anything from this now-defunct forum, let one of the administrators or developers on Fusion Fangaming know. Please update your bookmarks and register at Fusion Fangaming!
- August 6, 2011: The fourm is moving again...this time on purpose. The new forum is not solely focused on just Mushroom Kingdom Fusion but on other games made by members of Fusion Team as well, as such the new site is called Fusion Fangaming and can be found at http://fusionfangaming.spriters-resource.com/index.php A huge thanks goes to The Spriter's Resource for providing hosting. In 60 days, the Mushroom Kingdom Fusion Reactor (the old forums) will be shut down, replaced by Fusion Fangaming. This will give you time to move over your important topics and other stuff to Fusion Fangaming. After October 6, 2011, the entire MKFR will be disabled, with a redirect link to Fusion Fangaming. This will not effect the wiki in any way.
- Game Maker official site at YoYoGames: This is the tool used to make Mushroom Kingdom Fusion.
- Mario Fan Games Galaxy (MFGG): A huge Mario fangame community.
- Super Mario Wiki: A comprehensive Wiki on everything ever to do with the Mario universe.
- Sonic News Network: A comprehensive Wiki on everything ever to do with the Sonic universe.
- Metroid: Fan Mission: A Metroid fangame community similar to MFGG.
- Sonic Fan Games Headquarters (SFGHQ): A Sonic fangame community.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
Sonic the Hedgehog (also known as just Sonic) is a playable character in Mushroom Kingdom Fusion and member of the Mushroom Kingdom Coalition. Known as The Blue Blur, Sonic is the fastest character in the game. His sidekick and best friend is Miles "Tails" Prower. Read more...
DUN NUN!! Gutsman Wario and Guts Man himself prepare to use the same power (Super Arm) against each other!
Ace Attorney • AdventureQuest • Age of Conan • Aika Online • AliceSoft • amiibo • Bloody Roar • Captain Toad • Chrono Trigger • Destiny • Diner Dash • Donkey Kong • DragonFable • Drakengard • Eat Sheep • Fable • Fancy Pants Adventures • Fantasy Life • Fairy Fencer F • FatalFury • Halo • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Hyperdimension Neptunia • Iris Online • Jak and Daxter • Just Cause • Killzone • Lego Pirates the Video Game • Lord of Ultima • MechQuest • MediEvil • Metal Gear • M.U.G.E.N • Mugen Souls • NIER • Ninja Gaiden • Nintendo • Nitrome • No More Heroes • Ōkami • Primal • Professor Layton • Ragnarök Online • Q*bert • Rare • Rhythm Heaven • Saints Row • Splatoon • Spore • StarCraft • Touhou Project • Voyage Century Online • WarpForce • Wolfenstein • World of Warcraft • Yōkai Watch