| World 1-S4
|Universe Based On|| Mario
|Level Designer|| Nintendo/JudgeSpear
|Boss(es)|| King Totomesu
|Introduced in Game Version|| v0.2 Beta
Birabuto Bash takes its name from Birabuto Kingdom, which is a desert region in Sarasaland based on real-life ancient Egypt, and the first world of Super Mario Land. Each area in Birabuto Bash is a recreation of an entire level in Super Mario Land's World 1.
- Pyramid fields: Trek through the desert and pass by numerous pyramids.
- Treetops: Take to the treetops, being wary of airborne enemies.
- Pyramid Interior: Navigate through the passages in this dark pyramid, avoiding enemies guarding points along the way.
- Nokobon: These relatives of Koopas have a bomb on their shell that goes off when stomped on.
- Fly: These large flies pounce on unsuspecting players.
- Gao: These small lion-like beasts spit out fire at intruders.
- Bunbun: Giant wasp-like creatures that throw spears down towards their targets.
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x235/judgeSpear/screenshot225.jpg http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x235/judgeSpear/screenshot231.jpg http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x235/judgeSpear/screenshot232.jpg http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x235/judgeSpear/screenshot168.jpg