| World 6
|Universe(s) Represented|| Various fantasy-themed and mythological-themed games.
|Number of Levels|| 8 normal|
1 world boss level
|Coin Skin|| TBA
|World Boss|| TBA
Total number of levels: 14
- Normal Levels: 8
- Secret Levels: 3
- Fortresses: 2
- World Boss: 1
- World 6-1: Sky Garden (Illusion of Gaia level)
- World 6-2: Mt. Sabre (Crystalis level)
- World 6-F1: Water Temple (Legend of Zelda level)
- World 6-3: Land of Lattice (Hocus Pocus level)
- World 6-4: Fillmore Weald (Actraiser/Secret of Mana level)
- World 6-5: Fort Ozzie (Chrono Trigger level)
- World 6-6: Blue Mountains (Rayman level)
- World 6-F2: Fortress of Doom (Lufia 2 level)
- World 6-7: Gemini Canyon (Gemini Wing level)
- World 6-8: Oedo Castle (Mystical Ninja 64 level)
- World 6-WB: <CLASSIFIED>
Secret Levels Edit
- World 6-S1: Clash on the Big Bridge (Final Fantasy V level)
- World 6-S2: Dream Forest (Rayman level)
- World 6-S3: 8 Days a Fusion (SMB2/Eversion/Chzo Mythos fusion level)
Development History Edit
This world was formerly known as SHMUPS Domain. It was originally intended to be an optional world focused heavily on SHMUP (shoot 'em up) games (such as R-Type and Gradius), but was changed into a fantasy setting world due to the following reasons:
- Programming difficulties of the now ill-fated SHMUPS system, which was scrapped.
- The impracticality of sticking a genre-shifting game mechanic in MKF, which, at this time of writing, already has so many other game mechanics crammed into it.
- The similarity in theme between SHMUPS Domain and World 9 (Edge of Beyond). Both had an outer space/sci-fi theme; there was no point and even unfair to the other unrepresented and underrepresented games for there to be two worlds with a similar theme.
JudgeSpear admitted that SHMUPS Domain was a vanity addition, since he is a big fan of the SHMUPS genre. With the culling of the SHMUPS system, the SHMUPS Domain world became useless and expendable. The existing SHMUPS-themed level, Bydo Station, was moved to World 9, along with SHMUPS Domain's plot.
|Worlds in Mushroom Kingdom Fusion|
|World 1 | World 2 | World 3 | World 4 | World 5 | World 6 | World 7 | World 8 | World 9 | World 0 | World -1|